Monday, March 5, 2012

How I in cooperate space and color in my project?

With my project, it in-cooperates commotion and order like Kellom Tomlinson's The Art of Dancing and Italo Calvino's Cosmicomics.  My project is showing the individual parts of the bracelet and the order and placement of how they going together.  The map is also showing which type of bead is the most expensive.  Like the dance diagrams, my project is showing the steps to make the bracelet, the materials needed, and the total cost.
I in-cooperated color as a label (as Paul Klee's and Oliver Byrne states) and to imitate reality.  I am using color as a label because there are two crystal beads that are used, but are different colors and are in different places.  So I added color to my beads to show the difference in color and size.  Also the colors are just like the real things (color as representation).    There is also harmony of color because the colors go along with the bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment