Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Project 2 (1.1) My Half of the Project

My partner (Christina Ottey) and I did this project together.  We took information about us and convert it into a comparsion map.  We have our similarities inside the circle and our differences outside of the circle.  Christina made her half of the image dealing with my background information and I made my half dealing with Christina's background.  We arranged it dealing with the right and left hemispheres of the brain.  The right side of the brain is more involved with the sciences and the left side is involved in the art aspects.  Since I am a biology major, Christina arranged her half more like a figure in a science textbook.  Christina is an art major, so I drew my images about Christina's life and made the document have an artistic design.

No comments:

Post a Comment